Saturday, October 29, 2016

Ghost caught helping clean up at a pub (video)

You’ve heard of the friendly ghost, but now a cleaning ‘ghost’ seems to be causing spooky havoc at a pub in Dudley.

Staff at The Chapel House, based on Ruiton Street, Lower Gornal, Dudley, have released footage on their Facebook page of what appears to be ghostly movements of a mop and a wet floor A-board sign.

The footage initially seems to innocently show Katie set up the A-board and the mop in the back room of the pub, before walking around the room calling for Ben.

As she leaves the room, the A-board appears to mysteriously move and fold itself neatly on the floor.

Then, as Ben enters the shot, the mop in the corner of the room is propelled across the nearby table.

The footage was filmed at the start of the month, when new licensee Katie Ann Round, 31 of Tividale was at the back of the pub cleaning.


She said: “I was cleaning up at the end of the night and heard something in the kitchen, I went out to look and couldn’t see anything so I thought it was my other half pulling my leg.”

Katie’s fiancé, Ben Parkes, 35, also of Tividale said: “I was cleaning the bar at the time and Katie called me so I went round the back and that’s when I saw the mop move.”

Katie added: “He jumped out of his skin. When we looked at the footage later, we couldn’t believe it.”


No comments: