Thursday, January 30, 2014

Paranormal Activity reported at assisted living center in Michigan

Several members on staff have reported seeing strange things and have heard eyewitness accounts from residents of paranormal activity at the home.

A former male resident who passed away many years ago is said to have taken up occupancy again at the nursing home. Witnesses said the man, who we'll address as Dan, reappeared at the facility a few years back.

“I was working in the kitchen, and when I walked out into the dining room, I saw a man in the corner of my eye,” a member on staff said. “When I turned around to see who it was, there was no one there. I was the only one in the dining room.”

The woman was so concerned about the experience that she called her mother, who also worked at the same assisted living facility, on the phone.

“I described this man that I saw, and she thought that it was a former resident named 'Dan' who died about two years earlier,” she said.

That evening, while passing out night snacks to residents, this employee walked into the room of Dan’s widow, who was a resident at the home.

“I walked into her room to put her snack on her night stand," the caregiver recounted. “She looked at me straight in the eye and told me that ‘Dan woke me up today.' Of course, I freaked out at that moment and fast-walked out of her room.”

READ MORE: The Grand Haven Tribune

No comments: