Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Craiglist man selling "Jackass" Ryan Dunn's Haunted car crash parts

It's pretty well established that Craigslist is the de facto place to go to get pretty much anything: slightly vomit-stained sofas, sousaphone lessons, furtive handjobs in cars, the cars themselves, and now it seems even allegedly haunted Porsche bits from the car former Jackass star Ryan Dunn died in.

Dunn and a passenger were killed in 2011 after a 130+ MPH drunk-driving accident in his Porsche 911 GT3 in the area around West Goshen Township, PA. The accident left parts everywhere and we heard people picked them up, but we hadn't heard of anyone trying to sell bits of the car until now.

Yes, if you have $300 you want to get rid of but don't want to, you know, burn the money or give it to a local dog or something, you can as effectively part yourself from those three bills by buying a shoebox's worth of Porsche 911 GT3 scraps from a morbid guy around Philly.

As the ad states:

A week after the accident I went to the accident and scooped up minor parts I saw lying on the ground. The parts are all remotely tiny, and all fit in a shoebox.

I don't want them anymore because weird shit has happened since I put it under my bed.

I guess it's because it's a weird thing to have, but I was a huge Jackass fan and thought it would be a cool something to have.

If you want proof they are his parts, I have pictures of the crash site I took myself.

 Source: Jalopnik


No comments: